Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cuppa Joy

I love my tea. It's like a religion for me, just like cricket and bollywood is for people. There is nothing in this world that brings more joy to me than a steaming hot cup of tea. I am the happiest person if I get my tea on time, i.e, just after waking up, around 10 am in office, around 3 pm in office and at whatever pm I reach home (if it's not dinner time) and anytime in between if am getting bored. I am in seventh heaven if I manage to get a cuppa just before sleeping as well.

I was just wondering if one can determine their tea personality by their general traits and was doing some research on the net, when I stumbled upon this quiz "what tea personality are you?" on the site www.quibblo.com (exactly what I needed). They have some cool quizzes (too good for me as I am quite jobless right now). I won't share the quiz coz of the constraint of space but would definitely share the personality types according to the tea you like. Here it goes:

1. Green Tea: You are subtle, but you have a very strong presence. Your proponents claim that being around you makes them feel better both spiritually and physically. Your personality is an acquired taste for some, but once someone is your friend, they're with you for life.

2. Herbal Tea: You are a true original. You are a nonconformist and your moods vary greatly. You can be soothing, energizing, and uplifting, but sometimes you feel a little weak. People have a definite opinion about you, whether positive or negative. Children are particularly drawn to you.

3. Lemon Tea: You are a peacemaker. You love to be the one who smoothes things over and makes everyone feel good. You don't like to cause a scene, and as a result, you are sometimes taken for granted. People may not often solicit your help, but you are always there when they need you.

4. Iced Tea: You are very trendy and fashionable. People love your smooth character. You may be a big fan of accessories or embellishments. Sometimes you can come off as a bit reserved, or cold. Women especially enjoy your company.

5. Black Tea: You are a true classic- strong and dependable. You may not be the most adventurous or quirky person in the room, but you're the one most people turn to in times of trouble or distress. You always have energy, and your moods are generally stable. Just about everyone likes you.

Well, I don't know why they didn't mention our Indian milky tea, adrak wali chai (ginger tea) or our true Mumbaiya cutting-chai. For me, I don't know what personality type would I be as I like green tea with a dash of lemon/ honey in the morning, ginger tea in office, iced tea in the afternoon, mint tea in the evening and cutting chai for time pass (true Mumbaiya ishtyle). I am also doing some more research on tea types in different countries, more on that in the next post.

Till then, enjoy your cuppa joy!

2 comments: